Sunday, May 20, 2012

Wachusett 1

Had a day climbing our favorite mountain.  It was hot.  Not too hot.  Did not eat lunch before we left and ate trail mix and sweet potato chips at the top.  The uneasiness that ensued followed me throughout the walk down and through the day.  Eating a late dinner and low blood sugar makes me eat things I shouldn't and I still feel spaced and ungrounded.  Perception is so based on a healthy body and clear head.  I can barely think clearly after an ice coffee and too much junk food - Legals onion strings are delicious.  Awareness is not even near the surface when the cloud fills my head.  I just want to lie down and fall asleep reading a book, but it sounds as though there is a minor crisis brewing in the other room.  Must love family.

No comments:

Post a Comment